Friday, February 26, 2010

honk!

i'm in said musical at my school. i play maggie pie, the sleazy in-your-face news reporter.

anyway.

does anyone even read this thing?! i'm so fucking boring, heh. i'm just... not... not interesting, i guess. weird but true. i get skipped over when Life distributes interesting things.

ah well. i'm fine with being boring. :) at least i admit it!

um, yeah.

a few paragraphs for all your enjoyment:

The clouds shifted, revealing the moon once more and immediately brightening the area. The figure walked a few steps closer to me, out of the shadows and into the light.

Long, flowing black hair framed his pale features and tumbled over his shoulders. His typically icy blue eyes sparkled with some sort of enthusiasm, some mischief. The dark shirt he wore looked like it had once been long-sleeved, and it was torn. Jeans fell gracefully over his hips, tight in all the right places.

And yet, he didn't try to attack me.


~jimmy <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi you, I read it. :P

    Ooh, and what is this enticing little paragraph supposed to be for? Me likes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, p.s., I got two songs from The Fragile that you might not have, "The Frail" and "Just Like You Imagined"? And I'm going to try and get more later, when my computer isn't being weird.

    ReplyDelete